AUSTRALIA POST EPARCEL/EXPRESS POST
- EParcel – Delivery time is approximately 3-7 business days (longer if outside of the metropolitan area).
- Express – Delivery time is approximately 1-2 business days (longer if outside of the metropolitan area).
- These methods are both Trackable. http://auspost.com.au/track/
- * Next business day delivery is only available within the Express Post next business day delivery network, when lodged over the counter at a post office, or in a yellow street posting box.
- Check your local post office opening hours. You can generally post items in yellow street posting boxes until 6pm Monday to Friday. However, other times may apply in many areas. Please check posting times displayed on individual street posting boxes.
- The national next business day delivery network operates between capital cities (excluding Darwin; and for Perth between CBDs only) and some major centres. Express Post still offers the fastest possible service if posted outside the network.
- ^ Single satchels can only be purchased at post offices. Our online shop sells satchels in packs of 10.
- # Saturday delivery is only available if you post your item on a Friday to, and from, an address within the same state in our Express Post delivery network and meet the Express Post Saturday delivery service conditions. For more information, visit Express Post Saturday delivery.